Display your devotion to one of classic automobiles of the twentieth century with the ’32 Ford weathervane. Your choice of 5 mounting options allow you to display your weathervane with style.
Each weathervane has zinc plating followed by a polyester powder coat, giving it a hammered copper vein finish. The weathervane is then finished with a clear polyester coating to protect it from UV rays, fading or rusting. This three part finish makes it scratch resistant and extremely durable under the harshest climates. Made in the USA!
Not the Weathervane you’re looking for? See our full selection of weathervanes instead.
- Top only dimensions: 21″ x 5″
- Weight: 6 lbs. with garden mount, 5 lbs with other mounts
- Made of 14 gauge steel
- Includes top, wind cups, directional and your choice of mount
- Six mounting options available: Roof mount, Deck mount, Post mount, Garden post, 3 sided roof mount, and 4 sided roof mount
- Made in the USA!
Weathervane Mounting Options Described:
- The first optional weathervane mount is a standard Roof Mount and works for a good number roof types as long as it’s just being placed on a standard two sided roof peak. The total height is approximately 15″ and the mount conforms to your roof pitch by simply bending to match the pitch. The included rod is 12 inches. This is the most common weathervane mount.
- The Deck Mount has a 3″ x 3″ base and is perfect to attach to any horizontal surface. The total height is approximately 15″ and the pedestal has four predrilled holes. The included rod is 12 inches. The deck mount weathervane base is perfect if you need to mount your weathervane to your deck.
- The Post Mount option is ideal to mount your weather vane to any vertical surface and also has a 12″ rod included. The total height of this base is roughly 15 inches long and the plate is predrilled with four holes.
- The Garden Post weathervane Mount comes in 2 pieces and is 60 inches long. The optional ground stake is included and attaches to the bottom of the post. The garden post is perfect if you want to display your weathervane in your yard, planter or garden.
- The 3 Sided weathervane Roof Mount works well with a gazebo three sided roof or any 3 sided roof. The total length is approximately 15 inches and includes a 12 inch post. The mount easily conforms to most any pitch by simply bending the metal to the same pitch as your roof.
- The 4 Sided Roof weathervane Mount works great with a gazebo, a cupola or any 4 sided roof. The total length is roughly 15 inches and the included post is 12 inches. This mount also easily bends to conform to the pitch of your roof.