We offer a wide variety of compost bins and accessories, so be sure to see them all.
Composting is the best way to recycle your garden and kitchen waste into a rich soil additive. And it reduces the amount of garbage your family sends to the landfill. You do not need a lot of space to compost. This 65-gallon compost bin weighs only 15 pounds and measures only 26 inches long by 26 inches wide by 31 inches high.
This compost bin is constructed of durable weather-resistant material for a long life. The lid lifts off, making it easy and convenient to add more waste. The composting process requires good air circulation. This bin has vent holes all over the bin make sure the contents do not smell as they decompose. Four doors make it easy to remove finished compost. Not the composter you’re looking for?
Take a look at our full selection of standard compost bins.
The 65-gallon compost bin is easy to put together and comes with complete assembly instructions. Also included is a helpful guide with complete information about how to compost, what to expect, and how to use the compost you make.
65 Gallon Compost Bin Features:
- Holds up to 65 gallons of materials
- Measures: 26″ L x 26″ W x 31″H
- Doors on all sides for easy access to compost
- Removable top lid makes it easy to add to or aerate compost
- Several air vents allow for proper air circulation
- Easy to assemble in minutes
- Assembly instructions included